Casual Kitchen Assistants
Job ref: MJA/SSSCKA025
Evening Casual Kitchen Assistants needed for Monday-Friday in the city of London- paying up £10ph!
Casual Kitchen Assistants: work with the Change Group this Spring/Summer season with The Change Group!
We want you to join our growing fast growing casual kitchen assistants team! If you are highly efficient and motivated kitchen assistant with the ability to fulfil the tasks that are set for them and always willing to go that extra mile then we want to hear from you!
If you want to be a part of our team you must have previous experience working in the Hospitality and Catering industry. You should have your own uniform of safety boots, black trousers and black T-shirt.
Kitchen Porter Benefits
* Fantastic rates of pay, up to £10 per hour
* Weekly pay
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay.
* Flexible hours! 5-40 hours a week, it’s your choice!
* You will be working in some of London’s Top Event Companies.
* On-going Temp work
* Monday To Friday Evenings
* Flexible shifts
* Friendly Consultants available 24/7
* Work in the City of London
Our minimum requirements
* You must have a minimum of 1 year of casual Kitchen Assistants experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Porter Uniform and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone references
* Strong communication skills
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Casual Kitchen Assistant needed – £10ph) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted. The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 16624