Casual Chef de Parties with DBS
Job Ref: MJA/DBSCDP018
Casual Chef de Parties with DBS – you are in high demand in London! Become part of a great team and earn up to £12/hr!
The Change Group is recruiting now for Casual Chef de Parties with DBS certificates to work with many different establishments in London this coming year. Casual Chef de Parties with DBS certificates will find the doors opening for them in stadiums, contract catering, schools and high-profile events. You are a cut above the rest and we have the work! On top of all these sites, Casual Chef de Parties with DBS certificates will also have all our non-security cleared establishments open to them as well. The bookings are picking up with quietest month of the year now behind us and we need plenty of chefs with passion for their trade. We supply many of the best London 5* hotels, private members clubs, restaurants and event caterers.
You should be punctual and respectful, have excellent knife skills, be able to follow instructions and fit well into a team. You should have strong communication skills to liaise with your managers, team mates and your consultant here at The Change Group.
Casual Chef de Parties with DBS certificates should get their application in as soon as possible to get ahead of the game!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work (negotiable)
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
* Valid DBS certificate
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Valid Food Hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a complete listing of opportunities please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 14874