Casual Chef de Parties
Job reference: MJA/CDPFDE026
Casual Chef de Parties – don’t get stuck in a rut this summer! Temp work paying up to £13/hr for every hour you work!
Casual Chef de Parties are in high demand this summer season, especially those with fine dining experience from a structured restaurant or with 5* hotel backgrounds. If you have at least 3 years of experience in a fine dining kitchen and are looking for a new challenge in London then send us your CV today!
Casual Chef de Parties are on the inside track to a wide selection of the industry in a short space of time! Hone your skills while developing your adaptability and networking with like-minded chefs. If you are a capable CDP, confident in all sections of the main kitchen then consider temporary work this year! Pastry experience is not essential but highly valuable!
You should have CDP experience in refined establishments, having worked in all sections including Larder, Garnish, Sauce and Hot Starters. Any branch of the Hospitality and Catering industry featuring fine dining is acceptable – restaurants, hotels, members clubs, UHNWI or executive dining!
London Casual Chef de Parties with Fine Dining experience:
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Work available across the greater London area
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, gastro pubs and exclusive private members clubs
What we need from you:
* 3 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our amazing opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 21443