Casual Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/FDFCCDP003
Casual Chef de Partie positions – West London *Fine Dining* restaurant! Up to £13/hr! Fish section – starting soon!
An amazing casual opportunities are starting soon for a fine dining experienced Casual Chef de Partie to work in West London restaurants and hotels over the coming season. The ideal candidate will have at least a year of recent experience on a fish section or in a fine dining seafood restaurant.
Experience in a Michelin or Rosette environment within the Hospitality and Catering industry is essential for this position. Attention to detail, a strong knowledge of fish and seafood preparation and service are key. As a Casual Chef de Partie in this establishment you will be expected to complete all MEP required, run the section during service times and assist in ordering at the end of the day. You should be able to commute into the West London for early starts and late finishes and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work (negotiable)
* Wages paid weekly
* Refined environment
* City of London location
* Friendly office staff to support you through the registration and booking process
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Casual Chef de Partie or fine dining CDP
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Valid Food Hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a complete listing of opportunities please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 26450