Casual Chef de Partie
If you are a Chef who is wanting to pick up some extra shifts around your full time job, or if you are in between roles and want the flexibility of temp work then get in touch!
We are looking for Chef De Parties in the hospitality and catering industry to work in the City of London in some of the top restaurants, hotels, members clubs and events companies.
We have evening shifts, breakfast shits, night shifts and even week long ongoing bookings – the choice is yours!
CASUAL CHEF DE PARTIE – LONDON Benefits
* Fantastic rates of pay, £10-14 per hour
* You will be paid weekly.
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay.
* You can work as little as 5 hours to 80 hours a week, it’s your Choice!
* Jobs will be in or around Central London
* You will be working in some of London’s best establishments. Eg. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels
* Join a great team of temporary chefs
* On-going Temp work
* Flexible shifts
* Friendly Consultants available 24-7
Our minimum requirements
* You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
* UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
if you are interested please quote ‘CASUAL CHEF DE PARTIE – LONDON’ when applying
Contact: Sam Mason
Job ID: 24425