Casual Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/FDLCDP010
Casual Chef de Partie position – London *Rosette* standard restaurant! Up to £12/hr! Starting soon!
An amazing short-term opportunity has come up for a fine dining experienced Casual Chef de Partie to work in a London multi-award-winning restaurant over the coming season.
Experience a Michelin or Rosette environment within the Hospitality and Catering industry is essential for this position. Attention to detail, a strong knowledge of fresh, seasonal ingredients and consistency in preparation are key. As a Casual Chef de Partie in this establishment you will be expected to complete all MEP required, carry out service and assist in ordering at the end of the day. You should be able to commute into Central London easily and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Ideally you should have a variety of experience on Larder, Cold starters or Hot starters in any fine dining establishment. You will be working in a team of 3-4 other chefs on the section, typically 50-60 hours/week working 5 in 7 days. This position will include some evening and weekend work.
Apply today with you CV for immediate consideration!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a (Casual) Chef de Partie
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificates
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 14447