Casual Chef de Partie
Job reference: MJA/CCCDP004
Monday to Friday 7am-5pm + occasional weekends – Casual Chef de Partie roles available in the City of London, on-going work! Paying up to £12/hr!
Monday-Friday Casual Chef de Partie roles are available this season, starting soon for on-going temporary work. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CDP to take a step away from unsociable hours and focus on fresh ingredients, quality volume and modern British Cuisine.
You should have suitable experience on a banqueting outfit in any sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry. A hotel, members club, contract catering or event caterer would be ideal – however any volume production establishment with a good quality reputation would be acceptable. You should be able to get into London zone 1 easily as some shifts may start earlier than 7am on busy days.
The benefits of working for Change
* Sociable working hours
* Advance bookings and on-going work
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients in London, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience at a Chef de Partie or casual Chef de Partie level
* Fluent spoken and written English
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport and/or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 14336