Casual Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MRLS5H31
Casual Chef de Partie position – London *Fine Dining* restaurant! Up to £13.50/hr! Fish section – starting soon!
An amazing short-term opportunity has come up for a fine dining experienced Casual Chef de Partie to work in a city of London restaurant over the coming season. The ideal candidate will have at least a year’s recent experience on a fish section or in a fine dining seafood restaurant.
Experience a Michelin or Rosette environment within the Hospitality and Catering industry is essential for this position. Attention to detail, a strong knowledge of fish and seafood preparation and service are key. As a Casual Chef de Partie in this establishment you will be expected to complete all MEP required, carry out service and assist in ordering at the end of the day. You should be able to commute into the City of London easily and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Apply today with you CV for immediate consideration!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £13.50/hr pay for EVERY hour you work (negotiable)
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Casual Chef de Partie or Fine Dining Chef de Partie
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Valid Food Hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a complete listing of opportunities please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 11247