Casual Breakfast Chef
Job ref: MJA/CBCEL058
Casual Breakfast Chef Positions starting next week! Straight shifts, 5 shifts a week 8 hours a day paying up to £12/hr!
With the summer travel season under way our East London hotels are in need of casual breakfast chef support for their full time members of staff.
You will be working both a-la-carte and buffet services, working in a team of 4-5 other breakfast chefs. There is be a strong emphasis on fresh produce, classic continental dishes as well as hot and cold buffets to maintain.
Reliability is one of the most important qualities in a casual breakfast chef. Punctuality and communication are key to maintaining a strong working relationship. Quality control and attention to detail are also key qualities in maintaining high standards of the most important meal of the day!
East London Casual Breakfast Chef:
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings and on-going work
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* 6am shift starts
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants and gastro pubs
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Breakfast chef or Casual Breakfast Chef
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry Standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegorup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 23121