Casual Banqueting Chef de Parties
Job ref: MJA/CBCDPHMC022
Fine dining experienced Casual Banqueting Chef de Parties – get the hours in on up to £14/hr this season!
A large events kitchen located in a South London require a number of Casual Banqueting Chef de Parties to assist them until Christmas.
A background in fine dining is essential, preferably Michelin or Rosette standard Hospitality and Catering establishments. Shift patterns are typically (but not always) Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, although finishing times can be flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity for casual Banqueting Chef de Parties to get a foot in the door in one of London’s leading event caterers. Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Temporary work with us:
* Up to £14/hr rates for Casual Banqueting Chef de Parties
* Weekly pay for EVERY hour you work
* Many amazing locations across the city and West London
* Flexible working hours
* Friendly office staff to support you 24/7
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience in a fine dining establishment at CDP level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49482