Casual Banqueting Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/PSCDPFD168
Casual Banqueting Chef de Partie positions available – get the hours in on up to £15/hr this autumn season!
A large banqueting kitchen located in a Central London 5* hotel require a number of Casual Chefs to assist them throughout the holiday season.
A background in fine dining is essential, preferably Michelin or Rosette standard Hospitality and Catering industry establishments. Shift patterns are typically (but not always) Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, although finishing times are flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity for a casual Banqueting Chef de Partie to get a foot in the door in one of London’s most iconic 5* Hotels. Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Temporary work with The Change Group:
* Up to £15/hr Casual Banqueting Chef de Partie rate
* Weekly pay for EVERY hour you work
* Many amazing locations across the city and west end on completion of this assignment
* Flexible working hours
* Friend office staff to support you 24/7
What we need from you:
* 3-4 years minimum experience in a fine dining establishment
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49314