Casual Banqueting Chef de Partie
Job reference: MJA/KRCB11
Casual Banqueting Chef de Partie roles starting this week, West London! Apply NOW for an immediate start! Paying up to £12/hr, FULL TIME TEMPORARY HOURS!
The hotels and private members clubs in West London are now in their busiest season of the year. Casual Banqueting Chef de Partie positions are available for CDPs experienced in quality volume establishments in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
As a casual Banqueting Chef de Partie, you should be comfortable with high volume, quality production. You should also have experience in events service and have the stamina to deliver consistently good dishes.
Shift patterns for these casual Banqueting Chef de Partie roles are typically Monday to Friday with occasional weekends, 8am starts with flexible finishing times.
Communication is key! Please apply with you CV for immediate consideration! Immediate starts will be much appreciated!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
* Work available not just in the West London – in many other locations around the city
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a casual Banqueting Chef de Partie
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting in this instance as and employment agency for this role. Please quote the reference given or job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 26445