Cafe/Bakery Manager – West London – Daytime Only
An exciting opportunity for experienced Café/Restaurant Manager to join a small, family-feel restaurant team with a shared love of health focused food and modern cuisine. The new restaurant, located in West London offers flexible work schedules, an excellent learning ground and daytime only working hours.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week, and serves breakfast, afternoon tea and lunch. The right person will be used to seamless transitions between different services.
We are looking for:
* A GM with a restaurant background with transferable skills to a café environment
* Someone with high-volume hospitality experience
* Passion and enthusiasm for all things food and drink
* A mixture of morning and afternoon shifts – the ability to seamlessly transition from morning breakfast right through to afternoon tea
* Demonstrating excellent people management skills – get the best out of your co-workers while also inspiring them to work well together
* Excellent back of house skills – booking systems, HACCP, employee scheduling
* You will be well presented, bringing good energy to help create and foster a ‘neighbourhood feel’ in West London
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join a passionate team with a strong family ethos. We expect to fill this roles within the next few days. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
* Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 24211