Job ref: MJA/CCSCMAV010
Café Chef in Fulham need for IMMEDIATE START! Paying up to £13.50/hr, 40 hours a week, working only 1 weekend a month!
This fantastic opportunity won’t be hanging around! 7am-4pm sociable hours, working most of the time Monday to Friday, with only one weekend a month! This super swanky Fulham Café is looking for a Café Chef for an immediate start. This is a chance for an experienced Chef to have it all: full time hours, great pay, good food and time for family and friends!
The menu is always changing to adapt to the seasons of the year, with locally sourced, fresh produce. Ideally, the successful café chef should be able to keep up with these changes and contribute new ideas, drawing from similar experience in the Hospitality and Catering Industry. You should be able to work confidently with gluten and dairy free recipes. You should also be a confident baker as this is a significant part of this Café Chef role.
The best bits of this Café Chef position:
* Immediate start!
* Payment of up to £13.50/hr
* Ideal for a career AND family-oriented Chef
* 40 hours a week, 7am-4pm
* Only one weekend working a month!
* Seasonal, fresh, locally sourced produce
* Located in Fulham
What we need from you:
* Strong communication skills
* Pride in presentation and attention to detail
* Knowledge of seasonal ingredients
* Passport and/or Visa if applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* 2 years’ worth of reference contact details or written references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. Please check out our full job list at www.thechangegroup.com !
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 16615