Job ref: MJA/CCDTHMAV009
East London Cafe Chef – Daytime hours!
A busy 7 day operation in East London currently has a vacancy for a Cafe Chef to join their team on a permanent basis. This position is ideal for someone who thrives on a busy environment and working under pressure. This position is very much focused on fresh, interesting breakfast and brunch and lunch dishes, with everything made in house including breads, sauces and all garnishes. A real strength of this operation lies in the fresh preparation and presentation of their dishes.
Previous experience in a busy Hospitality and Catering industry environment is essential – such as a restaurant or similar establishment. You should have strong communication skills and a positive attitude in coping with a large volume of customers in a short space of time.
East London Cafe Chef:
* Paying £10/hr
* Working 40-45 hours a week
* Day time hours only
* 7 day operation
* Everything prepared fresh!
* Strong focus on breakfast, brunch and lunch
* Vegan/Vegetarian menu options included
What we need from you:
* Day time availability
* A positive attitude
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30107