Business Operations Manager – Boutique Retail Concept
Business Operations Manager Boutique Retail Concept
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a dynamic team in a Business Operation Manager Position in London Bridge. A strong leadership role ideal for someone very hands-on, organised and able to work without supervision.
As the Business Operations Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office of two sites. You will be directly reporting to the Director of both sites.
This is a Monday-Friday role, ideal for someone looking for life balance.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a very good understanding of Finance
* A working knowledge of Xero or similar accounting system
* Hands-on attitude and self-sufficiency
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent English skills
* Experience on recruitment and payroll
* Banking, checking takings every day & counting and verifying cash
* Input data on spreadsheets and on Xero accounts
* Check CC takings with merchant services
* Pay suppliers, rents, rates or any others
* Keep good records of invoices paid & unpaid
* Scanning invoices to accountants and inputting some purchase invoices and sales invoices
* Producing sales invoices for both businesses and keeping on top of outstanding payments due
* Basic payroll
* Basic HR – keeping good records all members of staff i.e. holiday pay, sickness, disciplinary
* General Office Administration: ordering from suppliers, keeping track of insurances due, renegotiate contracts etc
We offer a competitive salary of up to £35K for the right applicant with benefits, if this sounds like the job for you, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 19574