Business Development Manager – world class events
Business Development Manager – world class events £38K basic plus great OTE and package
* Award-winning hospitality
* World-class guest experience
* Major events and global events
* Identify new sales leads, pitching to prospective clients, commercial negotiations.
* Implementation of agreements.
* Developing strategic partnerships with new clients.
* Pro-actively building strong relations with the Corporate, MICE, Venues, Stadia.
* Oversee management and growth of clean databases.
* Organising and attending meetings, events and exhibitions on behalf of the company.
* Network in relevant circles to raise profile of the company and maintain great reputation.
* Regular competitor analysis.
* Creation of marketing materials in conjunction with the marketing team.
* Work with the marketing team to research, development, implementation and review of campaigns.
* Research and identifying new niches, websites and trends to integrate into marketing campaigns.
* Keep up-to-date with latest developments in the events and hospitality industry, online marketing and social media.
* Developing content ideas for regular newsletters
* Compiling weekly stats, reports for internal distribution.
* Experienced sales and business development professional with UK experience.
* Experience of commercial activities within catering, hospitality, hotels and/or events.
* A savvy, target driven, natural sales person who can develop long lasting relationships.
* An Innovative, target driven and proactive individual to drive and develop new business.
* Strong relations with Corporate, MICE, Venues and Stadia (a little black book is essential).
* Infinitely flexible and always approachable.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience of commercial activities within catering, hospitality, hotels and/or events
* Be self-motivated, able to work on own initiative
* Hungry, ambitious and driven for success
* Be an engaging communicator rather than a ‘salesy’ communicator
* Know what ‘great’ looks like in terms of a quality, diverse and high-profile catering offering
* Be creative and innovative when it comes to creating bespoke solutions
* Be naturally passionate about food and quality service
* Be immaculately presented and confident in presenting with flair and personality
* Have a keen eye for detail when compiling lengthy tender documents
* Want to contribute to an award-winning team
* Be organised and efficient in managing a busy diary and balancing a demanding workload.
Please apply today!
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 17754