Business Development Manager for iconic event venue £30-35K
Our client is an established London event company who provide great events and hospitality for corporate and private clients.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager for one of their iconic venues in the City of London.
The venue hosts events including: private dining, receptions, conferences, private and corporate events, weddings and filming.
The BDM will proactively sell all events at the venue and support the Head of Sales.
* To work towards and achieve monthly sales revenue targets
* To proactively develop and maintain relationships with key accounts both corporate and agents
* To work on salesforce, ensuring inputting of information to the agreed standards to produce and accurate reporting.
* Assist the team with reactive sales during busy periods or holiday cover.
* To work towards the annual sales and marketing plan and monthly sales activity plan
* To identify and attend Networking events and exhibitions
* To stay fully updated on market trends and conditions
* To plan, organise and attend promotional events
* To assist with any marketing and social media as needed
* Proven track record of driving sales into a London Venue
* Strong current understanding of events business/industry
* Current strong contacts with corporate and agents
* Good networking skills
* Target driven
* Strong Presentations skills
* Leadership skills
* Responds quickly to drive business through to periods of low demand
* Excellent communication skills
Please apply with your CV today!
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 13306