Business Development Executive
Change hospitality is proud to work alongside a well-established international company who creates and provides luxury products for Hotel and Restaurant Projects, a preferred supplier to many of the world’s finest Hotels and Restaurant Groups as well as The Royal Household.
Our client is currently looking for a Business Development Executive to rock their team through:
* Strong understanding of data, analytic from company website and marketing team
* 3 + years lead generator & Business development experience is essential
* Qualifying leads
* Strong understanding of SEM data and collate to expansion of sales
* Strong B2B (business two business) experience is essential
* Preferably experience within high end hospitality but not essential
* Autonomous role
* Excel Wizard
Salary & Benefits:
* Monday- Thursday 9-5:30 Friday 9-5pm
* Company pension scheme
* Season ticket loan scheme
* Social comity for inside work activities
* Lots of socialising outside work
* Young company, average age 20-35 years
* Mostly open office
* Located in a fantastic building near Paddington surrounded by other creative like minded companies
* Great western studios
The ideal candidate would really need to have a strong previous experience in generating leads, collecting and analysing them to support the Sales & Marketing team. If you want to be part of a different, creative and innovative company that has a great scope for progression as its fast growing, this is the right opportunity for you! Send in your CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 23545