Job ref: MJA/LHBCP014
London Hotel Breakfast Chefs – start work as soon as possible! Straight shifts, 5 shifts a week 8-10 hours a day paying up to £25,000pa!
With the summer travel season under way our hotel head chefs are in need of new breakfast chefs to join their permanent teams!
These shifts typically start at 5am, with 7, 8 and 10 hour rotations on offer.
The majority of these bookings are a-la-carte service, working in a team of 4-5 other breakfast chefs. There is be a strong emphasis on fresh produce, classic continental dishes as well as hot and cold buffets to maintain.
You should have Hospitality and Catering Industry experience in a Hotel or private members club, ideally with 1-2 years of experience as a Breakfast Chef.
Reliability is one of the most important qualities in a breakfast chef. Punctuality and communication are key to maintaining a strong working relationship. Quality control and attention to detail are also key qualities in maintaining high standards of the most important meal of the day!
London Hotel Breakfast Chefs:
* Full time hours finishing early in the day!
* Working 5 days out of 7
* Up to £25,000pa
* Iconic Central London Hotels
What we need from you:
* 1-2 years minimum experience as a Breakfast chef
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry Standards
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
If you are interested in this position, or would like to know about any others we have currently available then please apply here with your CV. We will need to schedule a registration interview with you as soon as possible.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 21164