Job Reference MJA/HBCCDP048
Breakfast Chefs in London, work for The Change Group – on-going roles starting soon! Paying up to £12/hr! Don’t wait, these position WILL go fast!!!!
Breakfast Chefs in London – do you have at least a year of 5* Hotel experience and are looking for immediate work? Are you available ongoing from THIS WEEK? Do you want to make a good wage and get paid for every hour you work? Then don’t waste time – apply here NOW to be considered for this role!!!!
Experienced Breakfast Chefs should be able to keep up with a busy service and be confident in serving the highest quality dishes to VIP guests in luxurious, well-reputed hotels and Private Members clubs across London. These establishments pride themselves on preparing fresh dishes to a very high standard. Our clients are looking for someone to join their teams on a temporary basis that can uphold the expected quality of the most important meal of the day!
Due to the early starts involved in these roles, Breakfast Chefs must be reliable. Your communication should be excellent and you should be able to work unsupervised and to a high standard.
If you are experienced and are available then don’t waste time – get in contact NOW!
Choose The Change Group for:
* Up to £12/hr for every hour you work
* Weekly pay
* Amazing hotel opportunities
* Exclusive private members clubs
* Friendly office staff to support you throughout your registration and booking process
What we need from you:
* 3 years’ breakfast chef experience in a 5* Hotel
* Fluent spoken English essential, written English preferred but not necessary
* Eligible to live and work in the UK
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* A minimum of 2 referees before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 22304