Brand Manager – Luxury products/ Hotel & Restaurants
Change hospitality is proud to work alongside a well-established international company who creates and provides luxury products for Hotel and Restaurant Projects, a preferred supplier to many of the world’s finest Hotels and Restaurant Groups as well as The Royal Household.
Our client is currently looking for a Brand Manager to rock their team through:
* Responsible for refreshing & shaping the brand
* Ability to take the brand further and implement new concepts and launch new products
* Previous experience and background from Hospitality /luxury sector
* Support Executive team
* Implement new strategies
* Update and refresh company website
* Required portfolio
* Previous experience with “classic “brand desirable
* 2-3 years experience within similar role
* 4 team members direct report
Salary & Benefits:
* £40 000 – negotiable
* Monday- Thursday 9-5:30 Friday 9-5pm
* Company pension scheme
* Season ticket loan scheme
* Social comity for inside work activities
* Lots of socialising outside work
* Young company, average age 20-35 years
* Mostly open office
* Located in a fantastic building near Paddington surrounded by other creative like minded companies
* Great western studios
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in hospitality luxury sector with an existing portfolio to present. If you want to be part of a different, creative and innovative company that has a great scope for progression as its fast growing, this is the right opportunity for you! Send in your CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 23312