Bartenders & Mixologists – Central London
An exciting opportunity for enthusiastic bartenders to join a growing team with a shared love of food, excellent cocktails and wine. This centrally located restaurant and hotel represents a great platform for bartenders and mixologists looking to develop their skills further.
About the client
* Central location
* Luxury, boutique hotel
* Multipurpose space – cocktail bar, café, hotel bar & restaurant
You will have the opportunity to learn a huge amount about bartending across a wide range of spaces. From making classic cocktails in a bar space to serving wine and spirits in a busy restaurant, no two days will be the same.
* A minimum one years’ experience as a cocktail bartender
* You demonstrate a strong desire to learn, to work as part of a team and to contribute to the growth of the team when possible
* You are passionate about the London beverage and cocktail scene
* You are able to provide a high level of service to guests, whilst maintaining a relaxed and friendly approach and service style.
This is a rare opportunity to join an unrivaled team in a landmark London venue. We expect to fill these roles by the end of this week. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
* Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with me on LinkedIn for future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 21639