Bartender, Stunning Countryside Retreat, Shropshire, £19-20K
A stunning rural countryside retreat with incredible grounds, is looking for a Bartender to start as soon as possible.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to work with a fantastic team offering guests a super sociable and interactive experience in a gorgeous setting. This is a great company to be a part of with lots of potential and progression.
The role would be 48 hours per week on a 4 day operation (Thurs-Sun) and you must be able to drive.
* Experience working in a quality, fast paced operation
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task, with a proactive, hands on approach
* A great passion for drinks and quality service
* Passionate about creating memorable experiences for every guest
* Strong product knowledge
* Must be able to work as a team
* Reliable and well presented
* A quick thinker with a great personality
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 29441