Bars Manager Late Night Venue
A fun and busy venue in Shoreditch is looking for a talented, passionate and experienced bar manager. With responsibilities spread over two very different bars, the right candidate will be multi-talented and a great multi-tasker.
The ideal bar manager will:
* Be experienced with managing a large team over multiple bar spaces
* Full of personality & character
* Knowledgeable with back of house operations
* Be outgoing, personable and hungry for personal development
* Have excellent cocktail knowledge
* Have experience training new and existing bar staff
* Love food, the London food scene and the people that make it tick
* Come from a similar, high quality, high volume operation
* Have experience managing people
* Work closely with the site’s GM to ensure every service is flawless
The bar is part of a group values commitment, and rewards great, friendly service.
We are currently compiling a shortlist of candidates. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect on Linkedin for further opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 31606