Barista in Central London £9 to £12 /hour
The Change Group is a hospitality recruiter specialist, working in and around London with a variety of clients within the hospitality industry, including: prestigious 5* Hotels, Michelin-starred/2AA Restaurants, some of the best Event Caterers etc.
* Work flexibility to suit your experience and availability
* Modern locations with good work conditions
* Great and talented team to support you
* Sociable hours
* Great rates of pay, weekly paid
* Holiday pay included
* Real chances to grow and develop your career
We are currently recruiting talented Barista to work on a casual, part time basis for our clients based in central London. Our rates of pay are between £9 and £12 / hour depending on experience.
The Barista ‘s Duties and Responsibilities:
* Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments
* Preparing and selling coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, Espresso, latte, cappuccino etc.
* Cleaning and restocking work areas, emptying trash, and sanitising equipment and utensils
* Keeping equipment operational by following operating instructions
* Maintaining safe and healthy work environment by following organisation standards and sanitation regulations
The Successful Barista:
* Is passionate about making great coffee
* Has at least 6 months relevant barista experience working front of house at restaurants / cafe’s / bars or any other busy catering environment
* Takes pride in giving the highest level of expert service and works quickly and professionally
* Is neat and tidy in appearance
* Has experience in making a variety of different coffees
* Is an outgoing, enthusiastic individual with an engaging personality and drive to deliver the best possible service, able to work both on their own and as part of a team
* Has a good command of the English Language and the legal right to work within the UK
If you feel you have the above qualities and more and this sounds like the perfect job for you then please apply
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
Thank you for your application
Contact: Michaela Grecu
Job ID: 22643