Bar Staff – Fine Dining
We are looking for some extra help over Christmas and into the New Year and throughout 2018, are you available? Are you looking for a new challenge?
This role is full time – 45 hours per week – Salary of up to £22K – Bar Staff
This is a fine dining restaurant, serving modern European cuisine. We operate 5* service at all times, and we serve in a traditional Michelin environment. The restaurant has been newly renovated, and we are looking for a few new members of the team to help us with our re-opening.
This role is primarily dispense – with a large focus on wines and some cocktails. You will be working as part of a small, dynamic team. There is a sommelier team already in place, who will help to guide and suggest drinks for the guests, but previous knowledge of wines and spirits will be very beneficial in this role.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous experience in a bar role,
* Be available to start before Christmas,
* Enjoy working in busy, fast paced environments,
* Be interested in continuing a career in Hospitality
* Have basic knowledge of food and wine terminology
* Have good communication skills
* Previous experience working in a quality environment
We can offer you:
* Reasonable development in your career
* A professional work environment
* A competitive Salary of up to £22K
* Reasonable working hours
* Sundays off
* An immediate start
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to send through your CV today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 11189