Bar Operations Manager – £50k – Multi site operation – London
We are looking for an experienced Bar / Beverage Operations Manager to join the senior team across this award winning & diverse multi venue restaurant group.
Experience with high volume Bar and Events as well as quality dining operations is essential for this multifaceted environment as you will be responsible for the smooth running of all Bar operations and the guest experience. Working closely with the Management teams to maximise all revenue streams!
Immediate start for the right person!
* Experience working in a fast paced Bar & Events as well as quality, premium dining environment
* Excellent Operational skills as well as a solid base of back office management
* The ability to lead the team and train where required
* Experience with Food service would be an advantage
* Practical know of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
* Working knowledge of current licensing law as well as crowd management
In for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Gareth Townsend
Job ID: 47871