Bar Manager, New Restaurant Opening
An amazing opportunity to join a team in the Pre-Opening stages of this Hot New Restaurant in the Heart of London.
We are looking for an experienced Bar Manager, ideally someone who has done an opening before and who is used to High Volume Restaurants, managing a large team.
You must know your figures and be commercially and financially astute, and have managed stock control and inventory.
A great wine knowledge is ideal as this will be a wine focused restaurant
* An experienced bar manager in quality, high volume environments
* Confident and passionate leader; used to managing a large team
* Exceptional customer service – Offering quality and efficient service to all guests
* Drive revenue whilst controlling costs
* Motivate, develop and train the team, leading with passion and by example
* Real people person, all about energy and personality
Salary: £38-45K package plus great benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing and passionate team, working for a fantastic brand that is rapidly expanding
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 51045