Bar Manager, High End Restaurant, West End
An amazing opportunity to work for a fantastic group in a stunning Restaurant setting in the heart of London
We are seeking an experienced Bar Manager with great wine knowledge, to come in and inject passion and charisma and to get the team motivated and engaged.
* Dynamic team leader – developing the team, inspiring them, monitoring performance and conducting appraisals; leading with passion and by example
* Building relationships and engaging with guests, establishing a loyal customer base
* Offering quality and efficient service to all guests
* Drive revenue whilst controlling costs; Responsible for GP’s and managing stock
* Cross training the restaurant staff
* Implement procedures to ensure a smooth and efficient operation
* Team player
* An experienced bar manager in quality environments
* Confident and passionate leader
* A solid knowledge of wines and classic cocktails
* Must have financial awareness and experience
* Exceptional customer service skills
Salary: £30-40K package plus amazing benefits
45 hour contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing and passionate restaurant, working for a fantastic brand
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 42414