Bar Manager Central London Whiskey Specialists
One of London’s coolest restaurant groups to work for, we’re delighted to be working together to find a talented, passionate and fun bar manager.
The ideal bar manager will:
* Be experienced with managing a large team over multiple bar spaces
* Whiskey knowledge or passion preferred and encouraged
* Full of personality & character
* The ability to speak with guests – especially with events where they will have to personally interact
* Knowledgeable with back of house operations
* Be outgoing, personable and hungry for personal development
* Have excellent cocktail knowledge – the ability to improve and design new menus
* Have experience training new and existing bar staff
* Love food, the London food scene and the people that make it tick
* Come from a similar, high quality operation
* Have experience managing people
* Have training and development skills
* Work closely with the site’s GM to ensure every service is flawless
The restaurant is part of a small, family-run group that values commitment, and rewards great, friendly service.
We are currently compiling a shortlist of candidates. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect on Linkedin for further opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 30385