Bar Manager – Central London – up to £35,000 + Bonus
We are currently looking for a Bar Manager for an exciting new opening in Central London who is passionate about each and every drink they send out, ensuring they are served and presented with the highest attention to detail; someone who is a born leader and receives great pleasure in training and developing their team into their best selves.
The Bar Manager I am seeking has a successful track record in delivering in all aspects of effective Bar Management; ideally you will have bar management experience and background within high profile, high volume bars & restaurants, passionate about hospitality, and obsessively detailed about little touches. As Bar Manager you will be expanding your team’s skill set, ensuring they receive the correct tools and training to become their best selves. You will be fully accountable for everything bar side of this establishment.
The benefits for the Bar Manager –
* Opportunity to join an amazing company and work with likeminded individuals
* Great salary package and achievable bonus structure
* Career progression opportunities
* Train and motivate your team
The ideal Bar Manager –
* Understand a high volume, fast passed environment with BIG drinks sales
* Very much a people person, enjoying being on the floor and not stuck in the office
* Must love being hands on
* Team leading skills and an exceptional communicator
* Have strong stock and financial understanding
* Switched on and passionate individual
* Great spirits and cocktail knowledge
* Ability to manage and motivate your team
If you interested in hearing more about this role, please apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Simona Urbonaite
Job ID: 51082