Bar Manager – £40,000 to £45,000 – New Opening London
One of London most prestigious groups of unbranded restaurants are looking for an experienced bar/beverage manager for their new opening in central London. Opening in the summer for the first 4 months of the role you will be heavily involved in pre-opening operations.
* Prior experience as a Bar Manager within a quality, high volume restaurant & confidence to host a service.
* Solid understanding of BOH stock systems & stock take.
* Proven ability to lead, train and motivate a team
* A creative approach with impeccable attention to detail
* Excellent knowledge of wine, spirits and cocktails
* New openings experience would good but no essential
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality industry.
Bar Manager | New Opening | London
Contact: Jacob Leigh
Job ID: 51058