Bar Manager – £27K – Soho – New Opening
Bar Manager – £27K + TRONC
This is an immediate start
An exciting opportunity for a proven bar supervisor or bar manager to join a small team with a shared love of food, cocktails and wine
A new opening in Soho, this small, two floor restaurant and bar is a great opportunity for the right candidate to create their own menus and style.
From making classic cocktails in a bar space to serving wine and spirits in a busy restaurant, no two days will be the same.
We are looking for a passionate bar manager who wants to contribute their own ideas, opinions and style whilst working with likeminded people.
* A minimum one years’ experience as a bar supervisor or manager
* You must demonstrate a strong desire to learn, to work as part of a team and to contribute to the growth of the team when possible
* You are passionate about the London beverage and food scene
* You are able to provide a high level of service to guests, whilst maintaining a relaxed and friendly approach and service style.
This is a rare opportunity to join a new team in a new London venue. We expect to fill this role by the end of this week. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
* Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn for future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 27207