Bar and Lounge Manager, Hotel Cocktail Lounge, London
This award-winning cocktail lounge is looking for a passionate and customer focused superstar.
As an employee of this unique venue you will be expected to provide guests with an experience second to none, displaying the highest standards of quality and service delivery whilst understanding the quirkiness and creative style of the brand.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, on the floor manager, with overall responsibility for the F&B operation which includes the Cocktail Lounge and Private Events.
* Face of the venue with a clear presence on the floor, interacting with guests and maximising covers and increasing revenue
* Tons of personality, engaging and building relationships with guests
* Great knowledge of brands and cocktails with a passion to learn more
* Provide exceptional hospitality for guests at all times
* Motivate, develop and train the team, leading with passion and by example
* Drive revenue whilst controlling costs
* Research and develop new cocktails with creative flair
* Work closely with the Sales & marketing team to promote the venue and offerings
* Rotas, reports, payroll and stock takes
* Must have experience in a similar role
* Personality, personality, personality
* Passionate about food and drink and first-class fun, engaging service
* A solid knowledge of brands and cocktails
* Exceptional customer service skills, always providing the highest standards
* Organised, multi tasker
* Confident, motivated and proactive
* Team player, leading by example and motivating the team
Salary: £35K package (£25K base + bonus + service) plus amazing benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing and passionate team, working for a fantastic brand
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 37304