Banqueting Sous Chef
Job ref: MJA/BSCQCRES041
Banqueting Sous Chef position now available for one of the best 5* hotels in West London! Salary package of up to £41Kpa!
An institution in West London’s 5* hotel business is in the recruitment process for a Banqueting Sous Chef to help lead their major operation! Due to the impeccable reputation of this very well-known establishment, you should have Hospitality and Catering industry experience totalling a minimum of 8 years, with very high quality 5* hotel banqueting experience. As Banqueting Sous Chef you will be expected to have knowledge of international and fine French cuisine, a strong grasp on recipe and menu training and have exceptional delegation skills.
This position consists of a basic contract of 48 hours a week, however you will have to be flexible and work hours as required by the business when busy. You should be strong in motivating your team to consistently get the best out of them as well as mentoring junior members of staff to help them grow their own skills sets.
Banqueting Sous Chef, 5* West London Hotel:
* Amazing salary package of up to £41,000pa
* Contractual 48 hours
* This position will include evening and weekend work as the business requires
* Very prestigious London hotel
* International and refined French cuisine styles
What we need from you:
* Previous experience in high quality banqueting
* Previous experience as a Banqueting Sous Chef
* Previous experience as a Head Chef or Sous Chef
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National insurance number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 48752