Banqueting& Events Casual Waiters/Waitresses – Student Jobs
Do you have a passion for the Hospitality Industry, a positive attitude and a drive to learn as much as possible? Are you looking for a casual on-going part time job that offers you the freedom and flexibility to take care of all the other important aspects of your life?
If you answered yes to the above, then The Change Group is the company for you.
Work with a dynamic, passionate agency with the same positivity and drive as you! We have clients in many 5* hotels, private members clubs, restaurants, pubs and event caterers across the whole of London.
We are currently looking to build a team of casual waiters and waitresses to work at various events venues in the central London area. Experience is desirable but not mandatory as Training will be provided.
The benefits of working for Change:
* Flexible working hours to fit around your social life, family and studying
* Fun, professional and modern working environments
* Great and talented team to support you
* Sociable hours
* Great rates of pay between £8.5 and £10 / hour, weekly paid
* Holiday pay
* The chance to meet some amazing people
What we expect from you:
* A great attitude: Be engaging, outgoing and confident
* Punctuality, flexibility and reliability
* Love looking good: Be well groomed and presented
* Have some experience in customer service and be willing to gain other skills
* Willingness to go the extra mile for your team & guests
* Adapt easily to different working environments
* Being quick on your feet
* Good spoken English
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Waiting at various high-end Events such as Weddings, Charity Balls, parties etc. in the most prestigious Event locations in London
* During the set-up period, check with the headwaiter and follow his/her instructions in accordance with the Event preparation list to the job in hand
* To engage with all guests in your charge in a polite, friendly manner
* Clear tables and basic cleaning
If you feel this sounds like the perfect job for you then please apply
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
Thank you for your application
Contact: Michaela Grecu
Job ID: 22658