Back of House Manager, Large Events Venue, East London
Back of House Manager
Large Events Venue, East London
Salary – £26k + Bonus
An incredible venue with multiple event spaces are looking for a Back of House Manager who is experienced in working on events for a venue or caterer.
As Back of House Manager you will be responsible for the setup of events, warehouse management and entire Back of House logisitics.
* Setting up event spaces in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring equipment is not damaged in transit.
* Move furniture and general equipment around the building as required.
* Ensure all equipment is ready; supervise the tidying and storage of equipment.
* Ensure porters are properly briefed at the beginning of shift.
* Working with the staffing manager and ensuring the best quality team are in place on events
* Management of stock
* Logistics; know the building inside and out and have procedures in place for all eventualities
* Experience within a luxury hotel, events venue or event caterer.
* Experience managing a team
* An excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and manual handling processes.
* 5 days a week; long hours and must be willing to go the extra mile
* Full of energy and someone who can hit the ground running
* Problem solver with a can-do attitude
* Team player
* Highly organised and motivated
This is a great role for a fantastic company. Looking to arrange interviews asap
Do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you think this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with your current CV
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 43429