Back of House Manager, Events Agency
Salary – £32K
A specialist drinks and events company is looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Manager to lead all warehouse operations as well as being on site at events when required.
This is a really cool and exciting company to work for, working within a great team, with great clients and across a variety of incredible events across amazing venues.
* Day to day operations, H&S and maintenance
* Lead logistics for the production and event management team during planning for major projects
* Implement cost-effective logistics and warehousing solutions
* Coordinate and manage all warehouse personnel to meet operational requirements and cost targets
* Responsible for all matters relating to company vehicles for events
* Designated fleet driver performing general transportation for events, loading and unloading
* Ensure all equipment is ready; supervise the tidying and storage of equipment.
* Logistics; know the warehouse inside and out and have procedures in place for all eventualities
* Work closely with Production Manager ensuring inventory and assets are maintained
* Directly manage and delegate management of all incoming jobs/requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Ensure excellent customer service & quality control in all aspects of role
* Experience within events and multi sites
* Experience managing a team
* An excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and manual handling processes.
* 5 days a week; and must be willing to go the extra mile
* Full of energy and someone who can hit the ground running
* Problem solver with a can-do attitude
* Team player
* Highly organised and motivated
This is a great role for a fantastic company. Looking to arrange interviews asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you think this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with your current CV
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 49454