Assistant Restaurant Manager, Stunning Venue,Shropshire,£25-30K
A stunning rural countryside hotel with a fantastic restaurant and incredible grounds is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to start as soon as possible.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to work with a fantastic team offering guests a super sociable and interactive experience in a gorgeous restaurant. This is a great company to be a part of with lots of potential and progression.
* Ensure service is performed in a professional manner and to the highest standards at all times by the entire team
* Assist in leading and supervising the team in all aspects of the department
* Monitor and improve guest service standards as required
* Ensure policies, procedures and service standards are followed at all times
* 48 hour week on a 4 day operation (Thurs-Sun) with a Monday breakfast shift.
* Experience working in a quality, fast paced operation
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task, with a proactive, hands on approach
* A great passion for food
* Ability to motivate, train and lead a team
* Passionate about creating memorable experiences for every guest
* Must be able to drive
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 28915