Assistant Restaurant Manager, New Opening, London, £28K
Assistant Restaurant Manager, New Opening, London – £28K
We are delighted to present a brilliant opportunity for a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager to be part of a strong pre-opening team in one of London’s most bustling locations.
We are looking for a hugely personable individual who can create and foster a fun environment for staff to work in while providing excellent levels of service.
The restaurant will focus predominantly on Japanese cuisine, cocktails and a grab n’ go concept at lunch.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager, your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary package as well as development on an operational level as the business continues to expand.
* Must have proven Assistant Manager experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Able to work under pressure and keep a cool head
* A great passion for cuisine and beverage
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train (when required) a large front of house team
We are currently shortlisting candidates to put a pre-opening team together by mid-September
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 26612