Assistant Restaurant Manager, Luxury 5* hotel, Berkshire, £30K+
A luxury 5-star, award-winning hotel is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to start as soon as possible.
This incredible Grade 1 listed, stately home sits in wonderful surroundings and is an amazing opportunity for someone to work with a fantastic team in Berkshire, offering guests an exceptional dining experience in their 3 rosette restaurant.
* Reporting to the F&B Director, you will ensure service is performed in a professional manner and to the highest standards at all times by the entire team
* Lead and supervise the team in all aspects of the department
* Maximise revenue opportunities and implement strategies to achieve this
* Monitor and improve guest service standards as required
* Ensure policies, procedures and service standards are followed at all times
* Experience working in a high end quality operation
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task, with a proactive, hands on approach
* A great passion for food
* Ability to motivate, train and lead a team
* Passionate about creating memorable experiences for every guest
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 27473