Assistant Restaurant Manager – British seasonal 5*
This is a great role for someone who is a positive and strong leader who wants to step up within their career in our all-day neighbourhood restaurant serving innovative dishes in relaxed setting. Our 60-seat restaurant serves high quality British ingredients focusing on seasonality and provenance. We have a wine bar on the ground floor, where we serve breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, with service hours ranging from 7am – through to 11pm.
What are we looking for:
* Friendly and personable
* Experience managing opening and closing duties / rotas / boh procedures
* Great customer service
* Experience training and managing a team
* Willing to develop and progress within a team
Salary & Benefits:
* Offering a mixture of shifts
* Company benefits such as discounts on stays and meals
* Competitive Salary of £23-26K per anum
* Immediate Start Available
You want to be part a unique hotel in central and you are passionate about the hospitality industry – who has previous experience in a similar role at a similar level, and who has a proactive and enthusiastic attitude towards business growth and development.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 23248