Assistant Night Manager – Boutique Hotel
Assistant Night Manager -Boutique Hotel – South East London
A luxury 5 – Star Boutique hotel is looking for an Assistant Night Manager to join their dedicated Front of House Team.
As Assistant Night Manager you will ensure that all guests are looked after to the highest standards and have a memorable experience.
* Deliver a personal and friendly service
* Be proactive in anticipating guest needs and create a homely and luxurious guest experience.
* Responsible for the safety and security of all guests and staff by ensuring the smooth running of the hotel during the night
What we’re looking for:
* Previous experience from a luxury 4/5* hotel
* Experience in running a hotels night function
* Fluent in written & verbal English language
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Exceptional customer care skills
* Great team player
* Flexible attitude
* Knowledge of Opera
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic brand who really look after their staff and offer great learning and development programs
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 37313