Assistant Manager – New boutique cafe opening
We’re delighted to be working with an ambitious new opening in West London. The high end/boutique cafe are looking for a personable, confident and experienced person to join the pre-opening team.
* Boutique, artisan produce
* Seasonal, fresh, local
* Grab and go concept
* Morning coffees and pastries, busy afternoon lunch trade, grab and go concept
* Wine bar in the evening
* 9pm close
The right candidate
* A self starter with a start up mentality
* Experience running a restaurant or cafe autonomously
* Someone actively seeking long term growth and progression
* The right attitude and personality is essential – making the site a fun place to work for all
* P&L experience – not just how to create a spreadsheet, but how to identify issues and solve them efficiently and rapidly
* Work-life balance: 9pm closing time
* Career development and mentoring
* A competitive salary package
* Experience running your own site
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn for future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 37725