Assistant Manager Job
£20,000 – £25,000
Do you have 3 years or above in a customer facing role? Have you been in a similar role, managing a business centre or serviced office previously? Have you got a track record of dealing with important clients every day offering outstanding customer service?
If you have then we have the right role for you. Our client features in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work for Top 100 and are looking for an Assistant Manager to start as soon as possible.
* To carry out billing for all clients
* To log invoices and charges on our in-house system Centre Charge
* To process catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients where required
* To deal with customer requests in a prompt and timely manner whether face to face or on the telephone
* To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that all queries are responded to within procedural deadlines
* To book various chargeable services for clients such as couriers and taxis
* To create and issue welcome packs for new clients
* To ensure that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
* To conduct viewings of the Business Centre; to the required standard
* To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
* To provide cover for the reception as and when required
* To carry out administrative and clerical duties for clients as required including filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
* Proficient in Word and Outlook
* Excellent telephone communication skills
* Face-to-Face customer service skills
* Experience of working with minimum supervision
* Front of house management skills
If you think you would be suitable for this role and match the requirements then please give Grace a call on 0207 923 6031.
Contact: Grace Sherry
Job ID: 1307