Assistant Manager – Japanese Fusian
Assistant Manager – Japanese Fusion
We are looking for a friendly and hardworking Assistant Manager to come and join our expanding team.
We opened in November, based over two floors in the heart of central London, open Monday to Sunday 12 – 11pm.
We serve Japanese cuisine with a twist, with a focus on marinades and some skilful cooking techniques!
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who will come and lead our team, through our busy services. We have an excellent team dynamic, a friendly and helpful group, who are keen to provide 5 star customer service at all times.
This is our second site in London, and we have big plans to carry on expanding in the future, and we would like to nurture a team who will help us to achieve this goal.
* We would like to find someone with a winning personality and smile
* A can do attitude
* Someone with previous experience in a similar role at a similar level
* The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
* A drive to progress and develop in the role and company
What we can offer you:
* A friendly work environment
* Reasonable work hours
* A competitive wage of £24K
* Reasonable progression within your career
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to send through your CV today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 12753