Assistant Manager – High Volume Restaurant
We are looking for a fun and energetic Assistant Manager to come and join our team in Covent Garden.
We are a late night restaurant, closing past midnight most nights of the week, offering some seriously good tunes and food. We serve a predominantly burger, dog and wing menu in our 135 cover restaurant, to be served alongside a great collection of uniquely designed drinks.
Not for the faint hearted. This is a busy, high volume restaurant based in the heart of central London. We operate a walk in policy only, which can mean that we get queues out of the door, therefore we are looking for an Assistant Manager who is great at managing turn times in the restaurant, who has amazing diplomacy skills and who enjoys multitasking in a volume space.
We are looking for a keen and dedicated Assistant Manager, who:
* Has previous experience managing and developing a team
* Has worked in a high volume environment
* Enjoys working in a loud and intense work environment
* Someone who does not mind working late nights
* Has a basic knowledge of all back of house paperwork
* Is dedicated to providing a personable and memorable service
What we can offer you:
* Reasonable progression within your career
* A competitive salary of up to £30K
* Excellent on site training
* 48 hours a week
If this sounds like the job for you, then please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 13935