Assistant Manager, High-End Japanese Restaurant, Mayfair
A fantastic opportunity to join an incredible team in a small and friendly, but high end Japanese restaurant.
* Work closely with the General Manager
* Ensure first class service is performed to the highest standards at all times by the entire team
* Create a memorable dining experience for guests, leading by example and motivating the team
* Maintain a high level of presence within the restaurant, be confident in communication and ensure guests expectations are met and exceeded
* Regularly review service standards and procedures and implement the necessary actions to improve them
* Support the team in their daily responsibilities and delegate tasks as required
* Previous experience within a similar role with some supervision experience
* Ideally have bar experience and is able and willing to help where required
* Experience in leading a team during busy service
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task, with a proactive, hands on approach
* A great passion for food
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Team player and a motivational leader
Salary – Up to £27-28K inclusive
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 42623