Assistant Manager (Floor based) – 4* Hotel – 30K
An excellent opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager or assistant F&B manager from a hotel background to join a small close knit team with a keen interest in personal development within the hospitality industry.
The hotel itself is trendy, modern, small but high volume with breakfast, lunch and dinner services.
We are working with one of London’s most iconic hotels and restaurants to build a passionate FOH team capable of delivering warm and friendly service in a relaxed dining environment.
* Food style: Seasonal, British, Local produce.
* Service style: elegant, refined but relaxed and friendly
* Central London location
* Hotel bar and restaurant
Main Duties & Requirements
* To work closely with the General Manager, ensuring high, knowledgeable standards of service whilst remaining fun and personable
* Using your existing passion for and knowledge of food, beverage and the London restaurant scene to inspire your team
* Strong focus on training and learning & development, including the training of others
* Totally hands-on managing a small team.
* Previous F&D leadership experience ideally in a hotel, but a restaurant background would also suit.
* Responsible for the day-to-day running of the restaurant, bar and room service at the hotel
* Predominantly based on the floor ensuring smooth service at all times
* Therefore, the duties are very much front of house/people-focused, hosting, staff training, recruitment, rotas, setting and maintaining service standards, running shifts.
* Fun, friendly and full of energy!
This is a truly unique and rare opportunity to join a growing team with a strong family ethos. We expect to fill this exciting Assistant General Manager role within the next few days. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 26603